This board is a combination of our Solderable Project Box Breadboard & an ESP32 or ESP8266 or ESP01 module breakout board.
- ESP32 on one side, ESP8266 footprints on either side with an ESP01 in the middle
- FTDI header area
- Spaces for LDO, and pull up resistors
- Holes for 2 & 3 pin screw terminals (5mm) that are connected to power rails
- Footprint for DC power connector
- Power rails can be tied together or can be separate for different voltages
- Screw holes can be tied to ground
- Additional holes next to the rails, at the end of rows, and in the middle of the board for easily placing connectors, components, or tying together power rails and rows
- Solder pads in the middle of the board to tie rows together or add SMD components
- Comes in packs of 5
Please note – the glossy black version of this pcb had the LDO input and output switched. The current version is matte black. Please see the layout photos.