These YHDC micro current transformers can measure current up to 20A, and fit around wires that are up to 1/4″ (6mm) in diameter.
- Split core – can fit around wires up to 1/4″ (6mm)
- Size: 0.75 x 0.63 x 1.14″ (1.9 x 1.6 x 2.9cm)
- 3.28′ (1m) cable
- Custom 3.5mm jacks (to plug directly into our power meters)
- Built in TVS diode for safety, and to prevent open circuiting.
- 25mA output when the current is 20A.
These are highly recommended if you are monitoring a lot of individual 15A circuits in a panel and do not have a lot of space. We recommend measuring a max of 15A with these. These are the smallest current transformer that we carry. If you need to measure more current, and want a small CT, than the SCT010 can measure up to 80A.
There are no reviews yet.