CircuitSetup exclusive! These time circuits displays are made to the exact sizes and spacing as seen in the Time Machine Delorean in Back to the Future. They feature our custom 14 and 7 segment displays in Red, Green, and Yellow.
Note: the colors are more vibrant in person due to the nature of multiplexing and camera shutter speed.
The housings can be 3d printed, and the stl files are located here.
- 1x 3 character 14 segment display
- 10x 1 character 7 segment displays
- I2C interface:
- Red (Destination Time) is 0x71
- Green (Present Time) is 0x72
- Yellow (Last Time Departed) is 0x74
- Red – 630nm
- Green – 570nm
- Yellow – 587nm
- Measurements: 8.5″ x 1.45″ (210.82 x 36.83mm)
- Hole Spacing (same as LMB aluminum boxes): 3.75″ x 1.28″ – 6 total
- 1 Display
- 1 Connection wire