The CircuitSetup USB Zigbee Stick is designed to hook directly into your Home Assistant computer, and be used as a coordinator for your Zigbee devices. It uses the RF-Star RF-BM-2652P2 module, based on the TI CC2652P, which has an additional output power gain of 20dBm! With the Z-Stack 3.x.0 Firmware, it can support 50 direct children, 100 normal routes and 200 source routes.
- 48-MHz Arm® Cortex®-M4F processor
- Z-Stack 3.x.0 Firmware (pre-programmed)
- Can use zigbee2mqtt or ZHA in Home Assistant
- Supports Thread, and BLE 5.2 (not enabled with Z-Stack firmware)
- Sensitivity of -100 dBm for 802.15.4 (2.4 GHz)
- +20dBm output gain
- PCB antenna
- Ultra compact
Currently Zigbee sticks are hand assembled and will take an extra 3-5 business days to process.