CircuitSetup exclusive! These time circuits displays are made to the exact sizes, and spacing of the time circuits that were originally in the A-Car Time Machine Delorean in Back to the Future. In these displays the 3 character month is replaced by a 2 numerical digits. They feature our custom 7 segment displays in Red, Green, and Yellow.
Note: the colors are more vibrant in person due to the nature of multiplexing and camera shutter speed.
The housings can be 3d printed, and the stl files are located here.
- 12x 1 character 7 segment displays
- I2C interface:
- Red (Destination Time) is 0x71
- Green (Present Time) is 0x72
- Yellow (Last Time Departed) is 0x74
- Red – 630nm
- Green – 570nm
- Yellow – 587nm
- Measurements: 8.5″ x 1.45″ (210.82 x 36.83mm)
- Hole Spacing (same as LMB aluminum boxes): 3.75″ x 1.28″ – 6 total
- 1 Display
- 1 Connection wire